Coaches - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Below are several very important items that coaches need to know:
- Please make sure that you visit the YMCA LC Nationals web site at: http://ymca.ymcaswimminganddiving.org/2017LC This site contains all the information regarding preparing, entering, travel to, and participating in YMCA LC Nationals. Please pass this link to your national swimmers and their parents and have them sign-up for email notifications of new information postings.
- When you submit your online meet entries, you will be asked for your senior swimmers' names and the college/university they will be attending. This information will be included in the heat sheets so be prepared when you submit your meet entries.
- All coaches will need to have current credentials to be on deck, including a background check within the past two years. If you are a registered USA-S coach, this is part of the USA-S registration process. If you are not USA-S registered, it is your responsibility with your YMCA to have this background check performed.
- This year, all meet entry fees will be invoiced and paid through our National partner, TeamUnify. There will be no need to request a check through your YMCA or bring cash to the meet. The credit card that you used when completing the annual registration of your team will be automatically charged your entry fees after the entry deadline has passed. The credit card is the one that you have on file and used during team registration or requesting a sanction for a championship.
- To manage your TeamUnify Credit card, refer to this Frequently Asked Questions: TeamUnify FAQ
- Extremely important: Please ensure that this credit card has a transaction limit that is greater that your meet entry fees and that the credit card will accept a total charge amount that is greater that your meet entry fees.
- If you are going to use a high school time for a qualification time, remember, times from high school meets are only allowed if the meet is USA-S Observed.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the eligibility of a swimmer or the eligibility of a swimmer's entry time, contact Jim Ryan (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
- Parade theme is the "The 1980's" in celebration of the first YMCA LC Nationals. We are looking forward to seeing the creative costumes of the athletes during the Athlete Welcome Parade on Tuesday.
- Online Time trials entries close on the same day and time as the main championship entries: Monday July 24 at 5:00pm. Note: a total of three (3) time trials can be swum by each athlete during the meet.
- Please encourage your officials and parents who will be attending the championship to volunteer as either a timer or deck official. Information is available at the YMCA SC National web site.
Sunday, June 18, 2017
||For Coaches Only